WORK WITH US
Instituto Británico de Huelva is the leading private English language school in Huelva with 2 centres of different sizes close to the the city centre. A stones throw from the magnificent beaches of Huelva and less than an hour to the portuguese algarve makes our location very tempting!
Though a big school we aim for smaller teams who work in a warm and positive atmosphere, with systems and structures which provide support and guidance. We aim for a high professional ethos. A good working atmosphere is a goal we are proud to achieve as it is a priority for us. Remuneration is competitive in our area.
The possibility of working in a professional, supportive atmosphere in well-equipped centres.
Pre-service and in-service training.
A challenging but satisfying job as teacher of English to mainly children and adolescents.
A competitive salary, calculated according to qualifications, experience and number of contact hours
Minimum 30% month ‘s wages on finalising contract.
YOU AS A TEACHER
- EU citizen or in possession of a valid Spanish work permit.
- CELTA / Trinity and /or PGCE/QTS.
- University degree in a national curriculum subject.
- One year’s experience teaching young learners and teenagers.
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Good organizational and planning skills and the interest to develop as a teacher.
- Ability to work with young learners and teenagers.
- Basic IT skills.