Offers & Applications
Proud to open the door of opportunity to international students
Teaching Positions for Erasmus Students Studying at Huelva University
***Applications now open for 2016/17***
Every year we are proud to offer between 6-
- Preferably be native English speakers however consideration will be given to applicants who have a fluent level of English (C1 or C2)
- Have good communication skills
- Have an interest in foreign languages and enjoy teaching and helping others
- Be outgoing and open to try new things
- Be friendly, reliable and hardworking with a willing to learn new skills
- Be able to commit to 2-
3 day training in the second week of September.
- Be able to commit to teaching from mid-
September through to the end of June (All normal festive, national and local holidays will be off)
The role will consist of:
- Teaching Children or teenagers a maximum of 5.5hrs a week.
- Preparation of classes
- Attending frequent in-
house training sessions
- Personal observation, guidance and advice on teaching.
- Implementation of trimester and end-
of- course exams
- Attending social events
- Internationally recognised Cambridge University Teaching Qualifications
- Awarded 6 ECTS Credits on completion of contract
- Financial compensation of 8€ for every hour worked (payable on a monthly basis)
What are you waiting for??? Study less…..add to your social fund……gain ECTS Credits…….Gain valuable recognised teaching qualifications and experience!
International Student Erasmus Placements / Internships
We looking for capable and energetic professional erasmus students interested in 3,6 or 9 month internship/erasmus placements in the following fields:
Erasmus Applications form
Complete next form for start your application